Bacon Mushroom ChickenFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 2 bone in chicken breast halves with skin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 thick slices bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350. shopping list
How to make it
- Pour melted butter into a rectangular baking dish.
- Add chicken skin side down then sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic.
- Turn chicken over then season and lay bacon strips on top.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm.
- Pour juices into small saucepan and whisk with cream over low heat until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!