Chicken BurritosFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar - jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a large cookie sheet generously with nonstick cooking spray. Coat it well enough to see a thin layer of oil. In a medium mixing bowl, combine black beans, chicken, cheese and spices. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Roll tortillas around filling and hold together with toothpicks.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Spray tops of burritos generously with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 6 minutes. Turn burritos over and bake another 6-8 minutes, until golden. Remove toothpicks and serve.