Corn Dog MuffinsFrom susana 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° and line muffin tin with muffin cups (or lightly grease).
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin tins until 2/3 full.
- Add 6 slices of franks to each cup and push down into the batter a little bit.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Susana (-Suz)