Chipotle WingsFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
How to make it
- Remove chicken wing tips and discard; cut wings in half at joints. Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep-fryer to 375°F; fry chicken until crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and place in a large shallow container.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce to taste and heat through. Stir in pepper flakes.
- Drizzle over chicken wings and toss well.
- Serve warm with celery sticks, carrots and blue cheese dressing as dip.
- NOTE: Other pepper flakes can be used intead of the red pepper. (My husband made pepper flakes from habaneros, jalapenos, lemon drop and other hot peppers and uses them for sprinkling on his food.)