Honey Peach Bran MuffinsFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 cup canned peaches shopping list
- 2 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 ½ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ cup wheat bran shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ cup honey shopping list
- 2 8-oz cartons low-fat peach yogurt shopping list
- ½ cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the canned peaches and chop them.
- Beat the eggs slightly.
- In a bowl, combine the flours, salt, bran, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, egg, yogurt and oil. Mix well and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until a smooth batter.
- Add the chopped peaches.
- Spray muffin cups with some cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups filling little less than the full..
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!