Baked ChickenFrom dailypatnews 9 years ago
- 500 of chicken pieces (mixture of chicken wings and drumstick, cut to medium size) shopping list
- 1 piece of bombay onion (sliced ring) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of roughly chopped preserved radish - marinate shopping list
- 1.5 pcs of preserved beancurd - marinate shopping list
- 1 dash of pepper - marinate shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar - marinate shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of five spices powder - marinate shopping list
- 1 sheet of aluminium foil, double layer shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the marinate ingredients with the chicken, mix well.
- Lay the onions on the aluminium foil and top with chicken. Sprinkle the chicken with olive oil and sesame oil.
- Bake for 25mins under 190 degree celcius.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!