Gouda Potato and Egg CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 8 hard cooked eggs shopping list
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of potato soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 slices rye bread buttered and cut diagonally into 4 pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and stir onion in butter until tender then spread in ungreased rectangular baking dish.
- Top with egg slices then sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients except bread.
- Pour soup mixture over cheese then overlap bread slices buttered side up on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!