Otis Spunkmeyer Almond Poppy Seed MuffinsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- Otis Spunkmeyer almond Poppy Seed Muffins shopping list
- 1/4 Pound or 1 Stick butter (softened) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 Teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/3 Cups flour shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Measure flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and set aside. In mixing bowl beat softened butter, oil and sugar until blended. Add eggs, vanilla , almond extract and sour cream to butter and oil. Blend until mixture is smooth, all moist ingredients should be blended well.
- Start adding the four mixture to batter a little at a time until thoroughly blended but do not over beat.
- When mixed, remove from mixer and add poppy seeds. Stir with a spoon until completely mixed through. Place in muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes. Check muffins with a toothpick. Do not over bake. Store in a sealed container.