Jazzed Up Split Pea Soup With Cheddar CrispsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 shallots minced shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounces heat and-serve split pea soup (not concentrated) shopping list
- 4 slices baguette shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper or paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat then add shallots and cook 5 minutes.
- Add ham and curry powder then cook stirring 2 minutes.
- Stir in soup then cook until hot and flavors blend about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile place bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Mound one quarter of the cheese on each slice then sprinkle with red pepper.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts and bread is crisp about 5 minutes.
- Pour soup into two bowls then top each with 2 of the cheese crisps.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!