Blue Baby Shower PunchFrom julesong 8 years ago
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix, powder (amount in package varies on the type used, could be anywhere between .15 to .25 ounce) shopping list
- 3/4 sugar shopping list
- water, according to Kool-Aid directions shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix (thawed) shopping list
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or Sprite (to taste) shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the Kool-aid, water, and sugar according to the package directions.
- In a punchbowl, combine the prepared Kool-aid, thawed Pina Colada mix, and 7-Up or Sprite.
- Add scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note #1: the Kool-aid company changes it's flavors and colors all the time, so you'll need to investigate what is available when you're making your punch; past flavors/color combinations that worked were Berry Blue and Raspberry Reaction.
- Note #2: if you make up some ahead of time, you can also freeze a ring of prepared Kool-aid and put it in the punch bowl, or make ice cubes with it and add them into the punch.
- Note #3: folks have asked me what the Pina Colada mix is for, so I thought I should add it to the recipe. :) It's to make the punch a pastel color, rather than bright blue. It's up to you whether or not you use it, but I think it's tasty!