Butterscotch Apple Peel and Orange ButterFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Puree orange segments until smooth. Set aside.
- Place apple peels in a saucepan over medium heat with 1 tsp water. Cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Add orange puree, brown sugar, vanilla and water, stir well.
- Recover and cook 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Add mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place into a clean jar, cover and chill.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Breakfast Club438 members