Carrot Cake MuffinFrom thepiggs 7 years ago
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ginger shopping list
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- ½ cup Enova or canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1½ cups shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 cup walnut pieces shopping list
- ¾ cup drained crushed pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together. Set aside.
- 2. In another medium bowl, mix the eggs, oil, extract, and sugars together. Stir until smooth. Add the carrots, walnuts, and pineapple.
- 3. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- 4. Spoon the batter into twelve well-greased muffin cups. Place the muffins on a shelf in the upper portion of the oven. Immediately turn the temperature down to 375ºF. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. (Baking times will vary depending on how well your oven holds heat. The muffins should test done with a toothpick picked in the center of a muffin.) Let the muffins rest for a few minutes in the muffin pan and then remove them to a wire rack to cool.
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating2 people
great recipe, I'll try this soonnakedchef in Taichung loved it