chocolate orange cakeFrom seychellesfoodie 6 years ago
How to make it
- 20cm springform tin ,buttered and floured
- Oven180/gas 4
- Melt butter and then stir in the chocolate.
- Mix until smooth and melted.
- Now, add the marmalade,sugar,salt and eggs
- .Stir with wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Beat in the flour bit by bit.
- Pour into tin and bake for approx 50mins.
- Leave to cool .
- The icing is a matter of choice, you could pour some melted chocolate and mix with some butter spread over the cake and sprinkle chocolate hundred and thousands.
- Alternatively a quick and lovely method I use .Buy a packet of cadburys snaps ,When the cake is cooling add a single layer of this very thin crisp chocolate on top as the cake cools the chocolate layer hardens and you are left with a delicious crisp topping
The Cookseychellesfoodie London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!