Korean Style Grilled Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Asian chile sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1-1/4 pound flank steak shopping list
- 2 scallions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chile sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
- Prepare a gas grill for direct-heat cooking over medium high heat.
- Grill steak covered for 15 minutes turning once
- Transfer steak to cutting board and drizzle with 2 tablespoons sauce.
- Let stand uncovered for 5 minutes then thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Serve with remaining sauce, scallions and sesame seeds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!