Beef and Black Bean Burgers With Enchilada GlazeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef, shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared bean dip shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beef, bean dip, ketchup, salt and pepper in a bowl until well blended.
- Form into 4 burgers.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over high heat for several minutes.
- Spray the burgers and brown on both sides.
- Add the enchilada sauce then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer until sauces reduces to a glaze.
- Turning burgers several times to glaze evenly and cook through.
- Top with cheese then cover the pan and cook until cheese melts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!