Beef Tenderloin and BroccoliFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound beef tenderloin steaks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut beef crosswise into 1/8" thick slices then toss with ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of the beef mixture and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove from walk and repeat with remaining beef then remove and reserve.
- Add broccoli and water to wok then cover and steam 5 minutes.
- Return beef and any accumulated juices to wok.
- Add teriyaki sauce and cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!