Autumn Apple Walnut CobblerFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 5 cups apples, peeled and sliced thin shopping list
- 3/4 cup walnuts, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Magarine or butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degress.
- Lightly grease 2-quart square baking dish, spread apples in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup walnuts.
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over apples.
- In another bowl mix together flour, 1/2 cup sugar and baking powde.
- In another small bowl combine egg, evaporated milk and butter. Add to flour mixture and stir well. Pour evenly over apples.
- Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot with ice cream or whipped topping.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!