Garlic Edamame soy beans And WalnutsFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 12-ounce package frozen shelled sweet soybeans (edamame) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs or panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook edamame according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet cook garlic in hot oil until tender.
- Stir in bread crumbs, walnuts, salt, and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat about 4 minutes or until crumbs and walnuts are lightly browned and crisp.
- Stir in edamame; heat through.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!