Crockpot Hamburger CasseroleFrom poohbear7396 9 years ago
- 2 large potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 2-3 medium carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 can peas, well drained shopping list
- 3 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 lb. lean ground beef, browned and drained shopping list
- 1-10 oz. can tomato soup shopping list
- 1-10 oz. can filled with water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup and water in bowl and set aside. Layer rest of ingredients in slow-cooker in order given, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper as desired. Pour soup and water mixter over ingredients. Cover and set on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
- You can add any vegetables you want. Have added corn, green beans, & cole slaw mix and it tastes like vegetable soup.....
The Cookpoohbear7396 Bosworth, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!