Marinated Shark SteaksFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. shark steaks shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice or wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Minced green onions and parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cut shark steaks into serving sizes. Place in a glass dish.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, oil, parsley, garlic and black pepper. Pour over fish. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove fish, reserving marinade. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat, about 4 minutes per side (You can grill them ). Brush with marinade before turning.
- Serve with minced green onions and parsely sprinkled on top.