Chicky Or Turkey - Broccoli CasseroleFrom lor 9 years ago
- 4-6 ounces dried medium egg noodles shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 ounces) shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 of a bag of crushed potato chips (I prefer Lays sour cream and Onion) shopping list
- paprika (optional) shopping list
- Note: I have prepared this casserole and added garlic, sauted green bell pepper, celery, substituted cream of chicken or cream of celery soup and it turns out tasty each and every time! shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
- Gently toss together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together soup, milk, cheese, onion powder, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Gently blend into noodle mixture.
- Scatter crushed potato chips over top and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: Prepare casserole and cover. This can be chilled up to 24 hours. Bake as above.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating1 people
Oh my gosh this casserole sounds yummy. I love both chicken and turkey and broccoli is at the top of my list for vegetables. Thanks for a great 5 fork recipe.peepers in loved it