Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom cyates798 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles course meal.
- Add buttermilk to flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface, knead lightly 3 to 5 times until smooth.
- Pat dough out to 1/2-inch thickness, cut with a 2-1/4-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Maked about 1-1/2 dozen
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating2 people
Wow, these were amazing! Perfect, flaky wonderful. I can't buy buttermilk in China, so I used yoghurt and water instead, and it turned out amazingly. My roommate has demanded that I make these every day, and has sworn her love for me! Definitely a...moreyoyoyemen in Atlanta loved it
I followed this recipe exactly and even my 3 yr old really liked them. They're even good reheated.mgw in Fort Hood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!