Pecan And Walnut CakeFrom barbarella 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C [350F].Grease & line round,24cm [9"] cake pan with baking paper
- Place butter & suger in a bowl & beat with electric mixer for 3 mins.til' pale & fluffy. Add eggs one at a time,beating well after each one.
- Fold in flour,baking powder,half of pecans and walnuts and milk until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared pan,sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 mins. or til' cooked through and golden. Cool in pan
- Serve with whipped cream
- serve with fruity wine
The Cookbarbarella Sydney, AU
The Rating2 people
This sounds so good I will make tomorrow!!I have to find out the conversion from gramscherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
I just love pecans and walnuts together so this has to be a great recipe! I am definitely going to make this! Thank you for the new recipe to try!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I made your recipe last night. The cake was excellent and is now a family favorite! Thank you for taking the time to share it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!