Banana Tres Leches CakeFrom shoebearsmom 7 years ago
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium) shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (from 14-oz can) coconut milk (not cream of coconut) shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting shopping list
- Banana slices and/or toasted coconut, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4. Poke top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, coconut milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight until mixture is absorbed into cake.
- 5. Spread frosting over cake. Garnish each serving with banana slices and/or toasted coconut, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Nutrition Information:
- 1 Serving: Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 180); Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 290mg; Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 41g); Protein 5g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 4 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 4
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Special Touch
- Sprinkle your favorite toasted nuts over the top of the cake.
The Cookshoebearsmom Clayton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!