Ginger Spice Muffin MixFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Store the mixture in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- Attach this to the Jar:
- Ginger Spice Muffins
- Makes 1 dozen
- 1 package Ginger Spice Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400F, and grease 12 muffin tins. In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix with the butter, egg, vanilla and milk Stir the mixture until the ingredients are blended. Do not overmix. The batter will be lumpy. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full, and bake for 15 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!