Nilagang BulaloFrom rodelbanares 6 years ago
- 2 kilo bulalo or boned beef shank shopping list
- 2 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcesteershire Sauce shopping list
- 3 medium-sized potatoes shopping list
- 4 pcs. saging na saba, cubed shopping list
- 1 pechay shopping list
- 1 medium onion, divided into four shopping list
- pepper corns shopping list
- 1 tbsp seawater salt shopping list
- water enough to cover meat shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the beef shank with bones with the onions, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the fat and scum from the broth while boiling, and after boiling, taste to see if the seasoning is right and adjust accordingly.
- Add the potatoes, more onions, and worcestershire sauce.
- Boil for 30 minutes in a covered pot or pressure cooker.
- Add pechay shortly before serving.
- My tita once said that boiling the beef with fresh orange peel would heighten the taste but i have yet to try it .
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!