Chile Rellano CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cans whole green chile peppers drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In skillet over medium high heat combine ground beef and onions then sauté 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Arrange 1 can of the chile peppers on bottom of a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese and top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle meat mixture with remaining cheese followed by the next can of chile peppers.
- In medium bowl combine eggs, flour and milk whisking until smooth.
- Pour this into baking dish over the chile peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper then bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!