Bean Sprout Sausage OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 sausage links shopping list
- 4 large eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- fresh dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage links over medium heat until done turning occasionally.
- Cut into 1/2" pieces and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, celery salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Beat with whisk until well mixed but not frothy.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in omelet pan over medium high heat.
- Pour in half egg mixture.
- Cook gently lifting edges with a spatula so uncooked mixture flows underneath.
- When eggs are set sprinkle half the omelet with half each of cheese, sausage and sprouts.
- Fold omelet and turn onto serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with dill weed.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!