Oven Fried Sesame ChickenFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat a baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Place soy sauce in a shallow baking dish then add chicken and turn to coat.
- Remove chicken and discard remaining soy sauce.
- In a large plastic bag add sesame seeds, flour, salt and peppers.
- Add chicken and shake to coat then place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes then remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Allow to sit 5 minutes then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!