Dinuguang BicolFrom rodelbanares 7 years ago
- 5-6 cups fresh pig's blood shopping list
- 2 cups fresh coconut milk shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 whole onions, minced shopping list
- 1/4 kilo of pork (kasim or lomo) shopping list
- 1/4 kilo of mixed pork innards (intestine, liver, kidney) shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce (patis) (you may add more depending on your preference) shopping list
- 1 heaping tbsp oregano flakes shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a caserole or pot, put in oil.
- saute onion and garlic.
- Add in the pork and innards. Mix well to lock in the flavor.
- add in the vinegar (at this point, stop mixing or stirring).
- Lower the heat of the stove.
- add in the pigs blood slowly and let simmer.
- Once the pigs blood thickens and the meat and innards tender,add in coconut milk and the organo.
- simmer until meat is very tender.
- flavor with fish sauce.
- Serve with rice cakes (puto) or steamed rice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!