Thai Chicken Cabbage SoupFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 3 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lean beef shopping list
- 6 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) bag uncooked egg noodles shopping list
- 8 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp thai chile sauce shopping list
- 2 leeks, cut into slices shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken and broth in a stockpot or Dutch oven, then bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for around 20 minutes, (until chicken is completely cooked.) Remove the chicken from the broth and place aside to cool.
- Add the carrots and leeks to the pot and simmer for 10 minutes, until tender. After the chicken has cooled, shred it into bite-sized pieces and return it to the pot. Stir in the cabbage and egg noodles; cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the noodles soften. The soup should have the consistency of a stew. Serve hot, and flavor (to taste) with Thai chili sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!