Cooked Kool Aid Play DoughFrom cakelady 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Wisk together until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it forms a ball and sticks to the spoon. (Don't use the wisk for this part).
- When its ready, put it on wax paper and let it cool. It should not be sticky at all.
- When its cool, knead it a few times and play!
- You'll notice that the kool aid makes it smell wonderful and adds the color.
- We like grape, orange, and lime the best!
- You can color this with food coloring if you want, but it just won't smell as good.
- Store this in a zip lock baggie or air tight container in the refigerator between uses. It will keep a couple of weeks.