Carmel Apple Cinnamon RollsFrom katelyn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt 1 tbs of butter in sauce pan over medium heat; add apples and 1 tbs of sugar
- cook until apples soften, about 5 minutes
- Unroll Crescent rolls and flatten out
- Mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon together
- Sprinkle on the flattened out crescent rolls
- Top with cooked apples and spread out
- Roll up
- Cut into 12 slices
- Mix together remaining softened butter and brown sugar
- With your finger (this is the best way to do it, i have tried other ways) take a dollip of the butter mixture and smear it in each muffin tin.
- Make sure you use enough to coat the tins. You may end up having to make more of the butter and brown sugar mixture, but you don't want to skimp on this part.
- Place one slice in each tin, flat side up (so you can see the apples and filling).
- Bake for 20 minutes, watching so they do not over bake.
- Remove and pull out rolls immediately, putting caramel side up on dish. As they cool they will become chewier. Very tasty!!