Chocolate Revel BarsFrom itsajourney 8 years ago
- 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together 1 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into butter mixture. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pat 2/3 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top, and dot with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven. Let cool on a wire rack, then cut into bars.
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!