Yum Yum SaladFrom pqsunny 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat pineapple with sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile soak 1 1/2 pkg of gelatin in 1/2 cold water.
- Remove pineapple mixture from heat and add gelatin mixture.
- Put this mixture in a bowl to chill in refrigerator until just before the gel stage.
- Add grated cheese and fold in whipped cream.
- Set a few cherries out on a paper towel to soak up liquid, then place cherries around the top as you would like.
- Chill until gelled completely.