Minty Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom jcfsaiyan 7 years ago
- 1/2 Cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t spoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 t spoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 Cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 Cup Andes mints ( crushed up) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bow, beat shortening and butter with a mixer on medium to high for about 30 seconds.
- Add Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Baking Soda.
- Beat mix until it is combined ( scraping bowl occasionally)
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in as much Flour as you can with mixer then (if needed) use wooden spoon
- Stir in Chocolate chips and Andes Mints
- Scoop dough by rounded teaspoons and drop about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- This makes about 60 or so cookies.
The Cookjcfsaiyan Maud, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!