Oatie Apricot BarsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 3 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup finely diced dried apricots shopping list
- 3/4 cup Equal Spoon for Spoon shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup low fat apricot yoghurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oats, apricots, Equal, almonds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine water, yoghurt and butter and fold into oat mixture.
- Press mixture into a lined lamington tin, sprinkle with sesame seeds and mark into 24 bars.
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 20 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.