Chicken BakeFrom jhenry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine in a bowl; 1 can of mushroom soup, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of cheddar cheese, 6 ounces of sliced mushrooms, 3/4 cup of rice and 1/2 the package of the dried onion soup mix.
- Then mix all the ingredients and stir.
- Pour into a baking dish
- Put the 4 chicken breast on top of the rice mixture
- Put the remaining onion soup mix over the 4 chicken breasts
- sprinkle the last cup of cheddar cheese on top
- Bake at 325 for 60 minutes
The Cookjhenry Alameda, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!