Easy Cheeseburger CasseroleFrom stargazer12472 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef (I use chuck) shopping list
- Minced onions shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 box Velveeta Shells & cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- garlic pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and minced onion in a skillet.
- Return to skillet and add salt and garlic pepper to taste.
- Add both soups and continue to heat on low.
- While mixtue is simmering, boil shells in salted water.
- Drain pasta and add to meat and soup mixture.
- Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray and spoon combined mixture into casserole.
- Spread cheese sauce on top of mixture.
- If desired, add additional shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly.
- I like to raise the oven temp to broil for a few minutes which creates a nice crust on the casserole.