Nuk-Kai Ham And Egg BakeFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (12 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped roma (plum) tomato, shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar, Monterey Jack and American cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives shopping list
- Additional roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced, if desired shopping list
- Additional chives, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, flour, mustard, seasoned salt, baking powder, sour cream and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until blended. Fold in ham, chopped tomatoes, cheese and chives. Pour evenly into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is set and top is lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with tomato slices and chives.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!