Molasses Popcorn BallsFrom ecc 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put sugar, water, molasses, vinegar and salt into a pot.
- Heat & stir until it starts to boil. Boil gently, without stirring, until it reaches the hard ball stage.
- Remove from heat. Add butter/margarine. Pour over popcorn in a large bowl.
- Mix until popcorn is coated with syrup. Form into balls.
- Makes 12 - 15 popcorn balls. Hard ball stage is 270F or when you drop a bit in cold water and it forms a hard ball.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- ecc Northern, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔