Spicy Peanut SauceFrom momofonesofar 6 years ago
- 1 pound spaghetti shopping list
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup boiling water, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the spaghetti in a big pot of boiling salted water. When it is tender, drain it well, and return it to the pot. Meanwhile prepare the sauce. In a medium sized bowl combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, sugar, vinegar and garlic. Mash it all together until it is smooth. The mixture should be thick. If you like, you may thin it out with boiling water, until it is a consistency you like. I use water from the boiling spaghetti and stir it a whole lot to make it smooth. When the spaghetti is cooked and drained, pour the sauce over it and toss it well.
The Cookmomofonesofar SC
- Not added to any groups yet!