Salmon w a Pecan CrustFrom mrsf 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 5 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, butter, and honey. In another bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard-honey mixture. Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.