Cream cheese raisin poundcakeFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 1 brick (8 oz) cream cheese......not reduced fat or fat free,Softened shopping list
- 2 sticks(1 cup)butter,softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs,room temp shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups raisins shopping list
- Use confectioners sugar to decorate shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325,Coat a 10x4 ins tube pan with removavle bottom with non stick spray
- Beat cream cheese and butter on med -high speed mixer until well blended.Scrape down sides of bowl,then gradually add sugar,beat until p ale and fluffy,scraping down sides often.
- Reduce speed to mewd and add eggs,1 at a time,beating after each.
- Briefly beat in baking powder,vanilla and salt.
- Using rubber spatula,fold in flour in 2 additions just until blended.
- Fold in raisins.Scrape into prepared pan and gently smooth the top.
- Bake 1 hr until wooden pick inserted inthe center comes out clean(cake will be browned on top but may not shrink fromt he sides of the pan)Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Run thin metal spatula around the sides of the cake;remove pan sides.Run spatula around bottom to loosen cake.Invert cake onto a serving platter and dust with confectioners sugar.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!