ANGEL HAIR PASTA TOSSFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- 1/2 c. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Garlic cloves; minced shopping list
- 1/4 c. Sliced green onions shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes; peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 T. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta; uncooked shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 slices Cooked, crumbled bacon shopping list
- 1 c. chopped cooked chicken shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and green onions, stir-fry for one minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Prepare pasta until al dente; drain.
- Toss tomato mixture with hot pasta and add crubled bacon & chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.