Ribeye Steaks Topped With Bleu CheeseFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground lemon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 ribeye steaks shopping list
- Crumbled bleu cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine seasonings and mix well.
- Generously coat steaks with mixture on all sides.
- Discard any excess seasoning mix.
- On gas or charcoal grill cook steaks turning once almost to desired doneness.
- Just before steaks are done sprinkle tops with bleu cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts and browns slightly about 1 minute.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!