Chocolate Cake Low In CholesterolFrom ivy 8 years ago
- 3 cups of self raising flour shopping list
- 6 spoonfuls of cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 small spoonful cooking soda shopping list
- 2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 10 spoonfuls of corn oil shopping list
- 2 spoonfuls of wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 vanillas shopping list
- orange zest shopping list
- 2+ cups of water shopping list
- powder sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Put all fluids together and slightly beat (no mixer needed), then add remaining ingredients and beat again.
- We oil a baking pan and bake cake for about an hour in a preheated oven at 170ο until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.. We frost it with powder sugar on top. If we like we can add pieces of dark chocolate (without milk) in the cake before baking.
The Cookivy Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!