Chianti Marinated SteaksFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 4 top sirloin steaks, trimmed of fat. shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Chianti wine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grnd. pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 medium carrot shopping list
- 1/2 small onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the spices together and rub the steaks evenly with it.
- Place the steaks and all of the spices in a shallow, non-reactive bowl or dish where they will fit snuggly, but not tightly.
- Coarsely chop the onion and carrot and toss them in a food processer with the garlic, olive oil, wine, and hot sauce.
- Process that until it's well chopped.
- If you don't have a food processor, just chop things finely.
- Add the parsley, mix well, and pour over the steaks.
- Turn the steaks a few times to coat them well.
- Marinate the steaks for 2 hours, turning the meat every half hour. Then grill as desired and enjoy.