Apple And Ginger Muffins Wheat FreeFrom hooch 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup rice flour shopping list
- 3-4 soy flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3-4 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1 cup diced apples or poached feijoas shopping list
- 1/2 cup light olive oil shopping list
- 3-4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp ( or use apricot jam) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift the flours, baking powder, baking soda and ginger into a large bowl and stir in the sugar and ground almonds and make a well in the centre.
- In a bowl mix together the fruit, olive oil, milk, passionfruit pulp and eggs. Pour into the centre of the dry ingredients and stir together gently.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 12 well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 160.c for 30 minutes
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!