Chicken EnchiladasFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp. canned chopped green chilies shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese, divided1/2 cup chopped ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, enchilada sauce, milk, and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in another skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil. Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 3 seconds each side or just until limp; drain on paper towels. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon olives. Roll up and place over beef mixture, spooning some of mixture over the enchiladas. Cover and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted.
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!